SubjectBuddy models the assessment schedule for students for a given subject, and within that schedule randomises questions from school specific past papers. It also publishes school specific guidance and content for students.
- no programming needs to be done by the school. Questions are provided by the school from past assessment tasks using an easy supplied template
- the webapp does not need itunes, or the android store, to be used by students. It is accessible by any browser on any device
- the webapp can be projected in class, or used by students at home
- hosting can be at the school, or provided
- webapps can be for as many different year and subject combinations as desired to support learners (ie a SubjectBuddy for 12 Geography, and for 11 Physics)
- works on all ios, android, mac and pc devices
SubjectBuddy was written in New South Wales, Australia as a configurable codeset to enable rapid bespoke publishing of school specific assessment content for high performance. Coding is completed by us to incorporate the school's questions in the webapp